Manager of Desktop Experience
This position will be responsible for planning, installing and supporting a large global infrastructure of Industry leading technology with a focus on Desktop Management and Experience. Primary responsibilities include the automation and management of SCCM, Office 365 and Windows 10 with the goal of improving the user experience. This position works closely with the Enterprise Architect to implement key technologies in the enterprise infrastructure. The position requires a drive and passion for technology as you will be immersed in a fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to implement and learn many new technologies.
- Provide system administration to insure the appropriate installation, support and maintenance of operating systems, and other related systems software.
- Support the day to day operations of enterprise Applications and Infrastructure.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Information Technology strategies and facilitate such initiatives as they relate to the Company’s enterprise infrastructure.
- Provide system performance reports and metrics to management.
- Maintain and enforce Industry standards and best practices that will ensure the integrity and operations of the systems.
- Routinely and continuously monitor the status of the computer systems and networks across enterprise.
- Research, recommend and implement solutions to improve the Desktop Experience.
- Develop and update documentation for procedural changes, new releases, and enhancements to systems.
- Determine technical requirements, identification of risks to the existing infrastructure and assist in developing the organization's technology road map.
- Work closely with software developers, systems engineers, technology architects, information technology project managers and many other technologists in the use of complex computing platforms and shared technology environments.
- Commitment to excellence and doing work right the first time.
- Office 365
- Power BI
- Windows 10
- Windows Server
- PowerShell Scripting
- Understanding of the OSI model
- Experience working in a PCI compliant environment.
- Experience working in an Enterprise Datacenter environment with SLA's, maintenance windows, and metrics
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of work experience and certifications.